It's come to this..
Last film I saw at the cinema
Chick flick "Wedding Date" with the biology girlies (fab day that was!)
Was OK, except men aren't like that in real life, and Jack Davenport gets married in it (grrr)
Last film I watched on DVD/on computer/TV etc
Ferris Buellers Day off. It's a classic–forgotten how good it was!
(sadly no more, since my DVD drive snapped and haven't had time to replace it :( )
Films I'm looking forward to seeing
Urmm. Absolutely no idea–will get back to this one.
Total number of films I own
Lots–but most of them are shite.
Five films that mean something to me
1. La vita e bella. Saw this when I was 15 and it's one of the most amazing films I have ever seen–talk about cathartic!!
2. When Harry met Sally. Only saw this relatively recently. I know it's soppy and romantic, but I just think it tells an amazing story, and Billy Crystal rocks.
3. Amelie. It just makes me smile. (but not dubbed)
4. The Italian Job (the original version)–I love the way the cars take on personalities of their own
5. Goodbye Lenin. Parents saw this in Berlin when it first came out (undubbed, obviously) in a tiny east german cinema–said it was amazing. Saw it at the local arts, but saw exactly what they meant.
By no means definitive list–since it really depends on my mood.
Have already had baton passed on by people who would send it to, so I shall just cross the finish line here..