Good things that have been happening in the life of micriobean:
1. Presented results on Wed. People smiled and looked happy, even though they did ask me to try and explain RFLP. In portuguese. Wooh yay, supervisor happy.
2. Sun finally came out and Colin and I made it up to Pão de Açucar-raaather beautiful.
4. Mother arrived, bringing six months worth of maternal hugs, gossip and desire to go shopping :D
5. Mother checked into hotel. Hotel has poool, which I shall be sneaking into.
6. Supervisor has asked me to do more work, which a) sounds interesting, and b) sound relatively straightforward.
1. Colin departed, leaving apartment feeling wierdly empty :(
2. Flowers have died, so had to throw away the only decorative feature of my flat.
So this makes me +4 on happiness. Go happiness!!!!
2 comments by 1 or more people
does a little happiness dance for Anna
You should fill in my happy blog thing too :)
12 Sep 2006, 22:24
Now you have a vase you could buy some more flowers… Does that halve the bad things?
14 Sep 2006, 13:03
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.