PhD Work– 06/09/07
I’ve been on holiday, I’ve pretty much wrapped up gliding for the season and so will am going to get back to work and triathlon training in preparation for the new term.
Here is a list of the things I need to do:
- File away all notes to date
- Read the paper on IBM for Yongmann
- List all simulations that need to be completed (I think I started this in May 07)
- Get bump simulation working fully including output of file
- Start getting a 3D bump simulation without flow control running on Altix (should take about a week)