CBE classes comes to an end….will miss you!
Among other things, I am eager to state some things I left with as CBE classes come to an end.
- COOPERATIONand competition
- Before you plan presenting, know your audience so you can identify core areas to focus on in your presentation to enable you cover important ares that will grab the attention of the listeners
- In looking or applying for jobs you shoukd realize that you also should be auditing the company as they are auditing you by researching to get information about them and thier practices this will help you making ip your mind as to whether you can contribute there or not
- TIME AUDIT will help you audit your time and let you know or identify how long you spend on tasks.
- PMA writting is an opportunity not threat: (yet to find out.....)
- An organisation can only be said to a learning organisation after when it has applied Organisational Learning. (OL)
- Meetings are not set to work but to make decisions
- Deming says replace supervision with Leadership
- People's potentials can be developed
- The journey of MBE is a continous pursuit of Excellence
- Training a potential leader is a good practice
- Shareholder is King Customer is god
- We can not manage time but we can learn to manage ourselves around time
- We must continually think "system"
- There is no such this as failureonly feedback: (hmm interesting!)