How could ROWE employee creativity and productivity
ROWE (Results only work environment)
Human Resource Management Strategy
Employee are paid for results rather than number of hours worked
Employee motivation ideas with respect to ROWE: -
1. Treat motivation as personal approach rather than program.
2. Let the employees figure out how they can work the best to get positive results and let them decide in which environment they feel like working. Orders should not be given.
3. Treating the employees as adults. Make them do some learning and innovation rather then telling and guiding them in each and every step and make them work like robots.
4. It has been seen and felt that every single individual like freedom. So give them freedom to think and take responsibility.
5. The role of manager should be to coach and encourage their employee rather than ordering them to do the work he wants to do in his respective manner.
6. Every individual has his/her own areas of strengths. So managers should identify the areas of strengths of their employees and encourage them.
7. The idea behind this concept is u don’t have to force rather reinforce.
The bottom line of the whole concept is you have to learn to trust people. Create trust in your organization for gains.
Employees are doing their best and they are coming up with best products and results, at that point of time it doesn’t matter how many hours they spent at work or when they actually come to work.