All 1 entries tagged Tools
December 05, 2010
Writing about web page http://www.zotero.org/
Zotero [zoh-TAIR-oh] is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources. It lives right where you do your work—in the web browser itself.
Honestly, I find it one of the best tools available for researchers. really!
Check Zotero's website for more information.
- Capture Research Data
- Archive the Web
- Store related PDFs, files, images, and links in your library
- Take Notes
- Drag and drop bibliographies anywhere: into an email, a blog post, or any word processor
- Plugins for Word and OpenOffice make it easy to drop in references on the fly
- Zotero comes preloaded with all major styles, and thousands of additional journal-specific styles are freely available
- Get the best of both worlds: Work locally with your research materials and automatically sync your data between multiple computers
- Even without Zotero, you can access your collection from any web browser. You can even view your collection on mobile devices like the iPhone.
- Share your research with the world and make your library and collections public
- Create group libraries to collaborate with other Zotero users
- And Many more...
So, What are you waiting for? Get Firefox if you don't have it and give Zotero a test drive :)!