All entries for Saturday 01 October 2005
October 01, 2005
First week of term is over… So what did I learn in the past few days?
- They don't take it too seriously here: Although term was supposed to start, I only had two lectures. However, most of my relaxing time is over now, I guess… Next week, hard life starts.
- Lecturers are really nice in England! That was the good side of the annoying task of collecting signatures of nine different profs… they seem to be interested in their students.
- One can kill time with lots of useless things… and at the end of the day one has not finished the one important task…
- A kitchen is overloaded when 26 students try to prepare their dinner…
- A kitchen can be a dirty place at weekends, when cleaners do not have to work
- Swedish prisons for women could be worse (our student dorm. was designed after one)
- Swedish jails could be accousticly better isolated.
So far the lessons for this week…