The eight aims of university
Since I'm not really too sure about what to write for my first blog, I'll note down the 8 aims for my time at university that we were asked to write about in the first lecture....
1) Gain plenty of knowledge about all types of Engineering before deciding what I want to specialise in.
2) Achieve well throughout the course - or at least achieve the best I am capable of!
3) Get friends for life.
4) Get involved with plenty of social circles.
5) Learn from others and listen to their different perspectives on situations.
6) Become known and respected.
7) Learn how to be creative and use my knowledge to innovate
8) Take the first steps towards my ultimate goal: To solve the energy crisis