All entries for October 2006
October 05, 2006
As hinted on Thor’s blog and for those of you I haven’t bumped into recently or seen my Facebook profile.
Rich and I are engaged
For those of you who wondered why it took us so long, you should know the standards I laid out for the proposal.
- I had to be warm / cosy
- I had to be able to see the sea
- It couldn’t be in Coventry (implied by no. 1 and 2)
- No Revvers could be around (which ruled out an Omi – Kev copycat proposal at a Rev event)
Rich got full marks in all of these, going to the impressive lengths of proposing on top of a hill overlooking Barcelona, and hence the sea!
So far, we have:
- 1 church booked (Westwood)
- 1 1/2 bridesmaids (one who’s very excited, the half bridesmaid being the one I haven’t asked yet)
- 1 member of a worship band
- A first pass at a wedding list
- Someone to marry