Tasks, Tshirts and tea
hmmm….I have a busy day ahead of me!
So far I have managed to wake up, get dressed and carry an amp to my car and proceeded to get it stuck under the parcel shelf and then got myself stuck in the traffic jam between Earlsdon and campus (grrrr – people who want to turn right at the Canley roundabout but go in the middle lane)
I've written a few blog entries over the past few days plugging Skills courses – yes, it is blatant advertising (wait until I start plugging Warwick Rev's concert*) but personally I think the courses are beneficial, even if I didn't do them when I was a student, and unless anyone has got any other ways of letting everyone know…
So, that's work until 5pm.
After work, I've got about half hour for some food before going to a Rev Exec. meeting, Media team meeting and Rev itself, followed by the social and somehow getting enough sleep before I have to come to work again tomorrow :(
Hmmm…and I'm meant to be meeting my supervisor at some point today!
Mental (now typed) list currently is:
- Organise more of Warwick Shootout
- Find out Tshirt prices for Warwick Shootout
- Speak to Dan about Rev Hoodies
- Play with SPSS
- Advertise Skills courses
- Email media/concert team to remind them to come to Media/Concert team meeting at 7.15pm tonight.
- Think of a good name for the concert*
- Write National Rev website report for Edinburgh Forum on Saturday.
- Recruit media/concert team members whenever possible
- Publicise concert*!!
- Label photos in Rev photo gallery
Owch - I'm going to be busy!
*4th March 2006. Methodist Central Hall (title and ticket price to be decided)