Parking, Parcels and Publicity
Writing about web page http://www.warwickrev.org
It would be good if they actually lived on my street
I thought there was just enough space to squeeze my car between the two of them, so I stopped ready to parallel park
despite being a girl I've lived in Earlsdon long enough to know that if you don't parallel park then you'll never park anywhere
put my car in reverse, and hey presto! neighbour stops their car directly behind me, meaning I can't reverse without hitting their car
I don't think they meant to do it, but we live on the bend in the road, so you can't see cars until the last minute
so I drove up the road to find another space…unfortunately, that meant parking outside Learning Grid Rachel's house, leaving no space for Rachel.
My parcels won't turn up
At the moment I am expecting 3 parcels:
- A box of Rev CDs (supposed to arrive last Thursday at the latest)
- A box of concert tickets from Warwick Print (supposed to arrive lunchtime today)
- A parcel from Amazon via courier (it was sent on the 1st February – Amazon resent it yesterday via Royal Mail – not the same courier – and it got here this morning)
The strange thing about the first Amazon parcel is that the courier left a calling card, however, instead of filling in the details they just left a random mobile number on it – which got through to "Sam's voicemail" – very odd!
COME TO OUR CONCERT:
- Invites and posters for Raise the Roof will be handed out in the rehearsal again tonight.
- Pin badges (to be sold for 50p) will also be made before the rehearsals
- Any keen sewers out there want to help sew our new banners together?!! Please let me know!