One day to go!
I've only got one day left here and my 'brain dumps' have been completed and put onto 7 pages of A4, It's quite worrying how I've worked here for nearly two years and my entire job, including a project plan for Warwick Shootout can be condensed into 150kb Word document!
I got my first (and possibly only) leaving card today. It amused me muchly as the front of it said "I used to be an atheist, until I realised I was God" the giver of the card (who will remain nameless as I'm sure they will read this) seemed a bit worried about the irreverency of the card (I'm guessing they knew I was a Christian!), but made me think about cards in general…
so, how do you go about choosing a card for someone? Do you…
- Think about the qualities of the person and choose a card suitable?
- Buy a charity card, to make a good impression?
- Pick the cheapest card possible, as you're a student and don't believe in giving cards?
- Forget to buy a card until the last minute and buy the first one that comes to hand?
- Send an e-card?
- Just send a text?
- Make one?
- Send a card that you bought for someone else, but forgot to send?