Happy and Hungry!
Yay! I'm in a really excitable mood today – I think it's because lots of cwl things have happened!
Things that have made me really happy in the past week (most of them involve Rev):
- Sun shining
- Hearing myself play bass on the WIM 2005 CD!
- Knowing that there are going to be two Rev rehearsals this week
- Adair and Jill singing Rain Down together for the first time - come to Summer Revvin' to hear it for yourselves!
- Revvers getting really excited about the Summer Revvin' Invites for their friends.
- Getting 24 teams (max. capacity) signed up for Warwick Shootout
Things that have impressed me:
- Being able to run up the spiral staircase from the Ground floor to the Top floor without stopping and with sandals on!
- The Uni. House cleaner cleaning the top of the glass (underneath the handrail) on the spiral staircase – I'd never have even thought of doing that!
Was there any reason for running up the staircase? Or is that what you do nowadays in your coffee break when I'm not there? I'll be coming over in a sec though so you can pick me up from inside the house!
08 Jun 2005, 16:41
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.