All entries for Sunday 19 March 2006
March 19, 2006
2. Do you wish on stars? Nah too far away, even traveling at the speed of light it would take you years to get to them!
3. When did you last cry? Not too sure if you mean real crying, though I watched an episode of 'Prisoner' early today and that theme tune always gets me down.
4. Do you like your handwriting?Well it does it Job, thats all that matter.
5. What is your favourite meat? Chicken probally maybee fish.
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? "Who's Doctor Who" some compalation of Doctor who themed songs from the sixties!
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Depends who I was, probally though I would hope!
8.Are you a daredevil? Nah
9. How do you release anger? Being sarcasting, mumbling, listing to music.
10. Where is your second home? London, I guess.
11. Do you trust others easily? Yes unless I have that trust broken.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Transformers :D
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless? None of them they all had their uses!
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I use sacasm more then the sarcastic monks or Sacastistan!
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Good sense of Human, friendly, I have to get on with them well!
17. Would you bungee jump? Probally not, be to scared.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope
19. What's your favourite ice cream? Chocolate!
20. What are your favourite colours? Green
21. What are your least favourite things? Horrible things!
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now? A few!
23. Who do you miss most right now? My family in London
24. What are you listening to right now? Simon and Garfunkel on Itunes
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? That funny sick coloured one!
26. What is the weather like right now? Dark and night time!
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Dad
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex? That they are the oposite sex?
29. Do you like the person who sent you this? I dont know I knicked it off a random blog!
30. How are you today? Fine, How are you?
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink? Tea
32. Favourite alcoholic drink? Vodka and Red Bull or a nice glass of wine.
33. Natural hair colour? Brown
34. Eye colour? browny green
35. Wear contacts? no normal specs!
36. Siblings? A sister
37. Favourite month? Funtober!
38. Favourite food? Indian, especially the curries my gran cooks (cant wait to go home in the summer :D)
39. Favourite day of the year? The day after my exams finish
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? Yes
41. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
42. Summer or winter? Summer (apart from the hayfever)
43. Do you want your friends to write back? To what?
44. Who is most likely to respond? Tom Kempton?
45. What book/magazine are you reading? Doctor Who Magazine
46. What's on your mouse pad? I dont know If I have one, it might be buried under a load of files or I might not have one I have no idea.
47. What did you watch on TV last night? FRIENDS
48. Favourite Smell? Curry
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone? N/A
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done? Qualative Theory of ODE's