I finished my e-learning and I found it very useful. However, there are some difficulties that I faced with and also some questions appeared during this TMI learning. This is not a discussion entry. I am writing it just to structure my thoughts.
- The real good thing about this learning is that TMI module involves theory + practical example. That really helps me to understand theory, BUT after completing all 26 modules I get so much new information and none approach of how to put and structure this data in my head.
- I didn’t understand “streamline and standardize” part. Is streamline = solution, standardize = problems?
- What are differences between Team Leader and Facilitator? I mean, example with Pesto Pizza showed us that this is a Facilitator, who lead people through the process and Team Leader just allocated responsibilities among team members. Is it how it should be?
- I didn’t understand why we need all three measurement tools: run charts, histogram and control chart. Can’t we use only control chart, because it combines two previous tools?
- Example with Pesto Pizza showed that Project Team also considered the stable process and tried to change it. Why? I thought we should deal only with special causes, when the process is unstable.
I hope in the end of the module I will get the answers!