All entries for Monday 12 November 2012
November 12, 2012
I know that the propose of PMA in CBE is to learn more about business excellence whether it is application of EFQM to the company, understanding the Deming's System of Profound Knowledge or deployment of new learning strategy. However, I learned more about myself, about others - how effectiv we can be in using our sources, identifying our strengths and weaknesses, developing our skills and plan our tasks. Thus, the question can came - can we consider ourselves as an organization with its elements and processes and apply EFQM to ourselves to follow constant improvement?
I gues we can, because if we look at EFQM Model we can see how the criteria can be aplied to us:
- Leadership - this can be our motives to actions. What encourage us to find new chalanges;
- People - our physiology (how strong we can be)
- Strategy - this is how we usually act, communicate and behave with others;
- Partnerships and resources - our friends, colleagues, familly, bosses also this can be the financial sources;
- Processes, products and services - basicaly, this can be the work that we are doing;
- People results - how healthy we are (how our actions influence our body)
- Customer results - how our customers are happy (boss, friend, mother, father...)
- Society results - what contribution our work brings to the society;
- Business results - (I am not sure) for me this is the amount of joy and happiness that we bring to ourselves by working and doing specific tasks
I am still not sure that I am wright in my assumption, but it is totally works for me!