All entries for Sunday 23 April 2006
April 23, 2006
- Library is always too warm, dressing little is to adapt to the temperature
- We sometimes go to the library as if we are going to the prison. It is necessary to add more fresh element to this April&May routine everyday. And changing the way you dress is the least time consuming one.
- The majority of people in the library are like us – getting bored constantly and in need of some stimulation to keep going. The sexy dressed library users are the most efficient eye stimulator.
- When one person start to dress summery and sexy, the others all look too bookish, (in LSE library around one tenth has started being sexy) so in order to get rid of negtive self-image, dress sexy!
- Library is the place where you are most likely to gain a date when you are dedicated to prepare your exams.
NB. The suggestion above is suitable for men AND women!
Sexy library look!