My world renown life
On a search for the origins of unwarranted abuse hurled at me through the means of blog comments, I realize my blog attracts people from as far away as Australia who wish to find out what to do on a Saturday night.
Including great suggestions found in the comments, and assuming you’re not looking for a list of stuff about me, here are some ideas:
2. If in the UK, and in the winter months, watch X-factor or similar shows. If in the summer months, do not watch television.
3. If known to the world of blogging, try visit other blogs and tell the owner how sad he/she is. It will surely make you feel better and might save your Saturday night.
4. Find a hobby. Try ornithology.
5. Go out for a beer and relax. 
6. Plan your next Saturday night. Not leaving it to the last minute implies you can organize for friends to come over. Or to obtain necessary equipment for your new hobby.
7. Make a list of things you could do on a Saturday night that are more fun than making a list of things you could do on a Saturday night (ad infinitum).
1 Please note that this has proven to be one of the more popular options of what to do on a Saturday night. As a result, the suggestion becomes a near paradox.