It's about time!
OK, I've been cowed into submission after I've just been remonstrated with at lunch time for my lack of blogging. After numerous protestations (and actual belief on my part) about how busy I've been, I thought I'd check the blog to see what the fuss was....well I couldn't believe I hadn't blogged since May and guess what? I was talking about the rain then!
OK, quick catch up on the last 5 months:
1. Been busy at work (no really!)
2. Taken up camping (2 trips so far at the end of the camping season - brilliant fun! Me and HP have decided we're T.O.Ts (Tough Oudoorsy Types) You can think of something rude if you want :(
3. Dismantled our garden and had a rendered wall built, it's painted and looks fab and just needs us to rebuild the garden again (job for next year)
4. The allotment has unfortunately died a death after being visited by a plague of locusts (Ok they weren't really but they were bad enough) I hope to revive this shortly
5. The chickens next door have had more baby chicks and they're still really cute, especially when one escaped around the front of our house and they only way we could get it back was through our front door, down the hall, under the nose of the cat (who thought she was seeing things!) and out of the back door - and it didn't poop once :-)
6. I've volunteered my services for the Meriden Village Appraisal project, so far I'm the Minutes Secretary and I'm hoping to get involved in the communications aspect too.
7. Don't know why I'm left this so far down the list coz it is something I'm really proud of... but since I last blogged I've lost a total of 37 pounds (in weight, not money) I'm hoping to make it 40 (no other reason except I'm 40!) and I've had a great time going out and buying new clothes!
8. I've baked a cake for my friend's wedding in November - just got to do the scary part and ice it!
9. Visited Chastleton House, Coughton Court, Hardwicke Hall, Richmond Castle, Chedworth Roman Villa, Mam Tor, Blue John Mines and Judroll Bank (Camping you see it gets you out and about!)
10. Celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary with my lovely HP - leaving the best thing 'til last x
OK - that's all folks! (except I might try to keep things a bit more up to date from now on, as I've just remembered how much I like doing this!)