- Ramkumar Yaragarla
- Alumni: WGA Alumni
I am Ramkumar Yaragarla. I am 42 years old. I have spent about 17 years working as a business analyst and a program manager in Human resources and IT functions in several Fortune 100 companies in India and the UK.
Completed my Msc in IT for manufacture from WMG, University Of Warwick. I graduated in the year 2004.
Through this blog, I write about Social media , Social networks , Work Collaboration , Innovation , Creativity and Work life balance.
Apart from writing, I do a bit of swimming, internet surfing, working out at the gym and playing on the beach with my 8 year old daughter.
I am open to your suggestions, comments and feedback.
- Posts: 17
- Comments: 0
- Comments by owner: 1
- Images: 17
- Number of times in people's favourites: 1
Most recent entries
- Elon Musk Has Won his Bet, but What’s the State of Renewable Energy?
- An army of ants move as one and feel as one – collective intelligence in action
- Customers are your true Micro influencers for branding in social media and elsewhere
- Social collaboration best practices in workplaces – Part 1
- Social collaboration for internal and external networking in workplaces
- Criticism on Collaboration at work
- Wikipedia’s teachable points on social media Collaboration
- Social media benefits rely on a sense of collective identity in organizations
- Being an individual in a crowd – We learn and evolve as better individuals
- How viral information flows in a Corporate social network–insights from Gallup Business Journal