- Ramkumar Yaragarla
- Alumni: WGA Alumni
I am Ramkumar Yaragarla. I am 42 years old. I have spent about 17 years working as a business analyst and a program manager in Human resources and IT functions in several Fortune 100 companies in India and the UK.
Completed my Msc in IT for manufacture from WMG, University Of Warwick. I graduated in the year 2004.
Through this blog, I write about Social media , Social networks , Work Collaboration , Innovation , Creativity and Work life balance.
Apart from writing, I do a bit of swimming, internet surfing, working out at the gym and playing on the beach with my 8 year old daughter.
I am open to your suggestions, comments and feedback.
- Posts: 9
- Comments: 0
- Comments by owner: 1
- Images: 16
- Number of times in people's favourites: 0
Most recent entries
- Social media benefits rely on a sense of collective identity in organizations
- Being an individual in a crowd – We learn and evolve as better individuals
- How viral information flows in a Corporate social network–insights from Gallup Business Journal
- Crowd effects: How crowd behavior influences your social network
- Social media model in the future – Learning from MIT Sloan management review
- The art of social listening: Going beyond data towards meaning and context
- We thrive on social interaction –There is no lone genius