Fri 23 Sep 15:48
BlogBuilder update: Tag synonyms
There has been a new release of BlogBuilder today, with the following changes:
- You can now get URLs that AND tags together by putting a + between tags in the URL itself, such as http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/showall/tag/movie+review/
- There are now agreed Tag Synonyms so the Top Tags and individual Tag pages now take into account similar tags, for example, when you go to the tag for Movie you will also see tags for Movies, Film and Films, and this is taken into account in how big "Movie" is on the Top Tags page.
- The text on galleries has been tweaked slightly
- Posting comments has been tweaked slightly to make it harder to "double-post"
- When you create an entry, it should take you back to the screen that you created it from
- There have been some design changes and fixes – this may make your custom CSS look a bit weird, or it might not.
- You can now select a blank style (for the ultimate custom CSS'ers)
- The "My Comments" page now sorts like it says it is by default
- The bug where Internal Trackback emails are sent many times has been fixed
- A problem with deleting images that had been uploaded in a Zip file has been fixed
- Tag counts in the sidebar are more accurate.