All entries for Saturday 11 March 2006
March 11, 2006
1. I need some: Alcohol, junk food and all things bad for me
2. Sex: I vaguely remember what that's like…damned hormones
3. Relationships: Are the most important thing a person can have
4. Your Last Ex: Is asleep downstairs :)
5. Power: I'm a woman, a red-head and a williams, you're preaching to the choir
6. Marijuana: Smells a lot
7. Crack: Is more-ish
8. Food: Is fucking awesome, seriously, could eat myself to death
9. The President: Is on a mission from God…apparently…(if someone else said that and killed as many people they'd be locked up)
10. War: Is a frightful business and I hope never to be affected by it directly
11. Car: I know what I want and I know how to get it – soon….
12. Gas Prices: Are indeed ridiculous
13. Halloween: Is a great excuse for me to dust off the goth clothes and march around looking pale and incredibly sexy and leave black make-up on everything :D
14. Politics: Can be interesting but can be awful
15. Religion: Is a waste of time 99% of the time
16. myspace: Is something my brother wastes his time on, promoting his band, I think
17. Worst Fear: Knives/Spiders
18. Marriage: Is great provided you don't go crazy and go getting engaged at 16 :S
19. Fashion: Can be useful, but generally not designed for slightly bumpy pale red-heads with long legs
20. Brunettes: See below
21. Redheads: ARE FUCKING AWESOME AND I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT
22: Work: I would like some, or just some money without having to do the work thing
23: Pass the time: Sleep, Economics, Maths, Listening to music
24: Football: Is a silly sport. End of.
25. One night stands: Are terrible. End of.
26: Pet Peeve: People who have the ability to be smart but choose not to
27: Pixie Stix: Aren't they those straws full of sherbet?
28: Vanilla Ice: Is silly. End of.
29: Porta Potties: Are the gateways to hell, especially at festivals. And yet, they are also the most wonderful things at 3am in the middle of a cold muddy field
30: High school: Was a wonderful place, although the uniform was a bit crappy
31: Pyjamas: Are the best thing in the history of the world, I am currently sat in mine, which consist of comfy baggy trousers and a British Bulldogs game shirt with no. 75 on it :D
32. Wood: Same as Lorna I'm afraid, so filthy
33. Surfers: Can be cute and ARE NOT ALL STUPID!!!!
34. Pictures: Preserve memories.
35. boyfriend/girlfriend: Andrew Smith, who is wonderful, very understanding, sexy, loving and one of the most amazing people anyone will ever meet.