All 1 entries tagged Nber
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Nber on entries | View entries tagged Nber at Technorati | There are no images tagged Nber on this blog
November 13, 2008
If you want to import references from the NBER Working Papers database, you can only do it one reference at a time. Here's how to do it:
Stage One: Saving a reference in NBER Working Papers
- Do your search as normal.
- Click on the item you want to add to your EndNote Web account to display it.
- At the bottom of the screen is the text Machine readable bibliographic record. Select RIS from here.
- Click on File and Save As... in your web browser window and save the file.
Stage Two: importing the references into EndNote Web
- Click on the Collect tab.
- Click the Import References option.
- Click the Browse button to find the file you have just saved.
- From the Filter drop-down menu, select RefMan RIS.
- Select the Group you would like to add this reference to and click the Import button.
Your references will be added to your EndNote Web account.