All 1 entries tagged Fiaf
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Fiaf on entries | View entries tagged Fiaf at Technorati | There are no images tagged Fiaf on this blog
December 02, 2008
If you want to import references from FIAF Plus into your EndNote Web account, here's how to do it.
Stage One: saving references in FIAF Plus
- Do your search as normal.
- Mark the reference you want to keep by ticking the box “Add to marked list”.
- Click on the Marked List link towards the top right of the screen.
- Click Download.
- Choose the third Download option: Download in a format compatible with ProcCite, EndNote etc.
- Save the file as normal when prompted.
Stage Two: importing references into EndNote Web
- In EndNote Web, click on the Collect tab.
- Click on Import References.
- Click on the Browse button and find the file you have just saved in FIAF.
- Click on the Filter drop-down menu and select RefMan RIS.
- Click on the To drop-down menu and select the group that you want the references to be sent to.
- Click on the Import button.
Thanks to Richard Perkins, Film Studies Librarian, for this information.