On a more positive note
Recently work has been crap and i’ve been feeling shitty about it, blah blah blah. It hasn’t really improved that much, but i have other positive things to look forward to at the moment, and those are the things that are keeping me going right now. For example:
1) i saw Tom, briefly, this evening and we had big hugs and he came to me straight away when i got back from work, and we sat and ‘played’ the piano together for a bit… was good!
2) tomorrow is Friday, this is very good. Means i’m on my way to skipton as soon as i finish work, and spending all weekend with my lovely boyfriend.
3) the weekend after i’m hoping to visit Warwick and see the old crowd who i miss hugely
4) i’m having a few days off to go to devon with chris over valentines
5) peru is looking like an almost definite plan… more details to follow when i know what’s going on
6) chris has ordered a TT. Oh yes. A TT. Need i say more??
Just felt a need to put down a few good things to remind me of life outside of work. Probably doesn’t make much sense to anyone else, but it does to me. I’m a lucky lucky girl, and i must never lose sight of that.