Here we go again…
1. How old will you be in five years?
26… my god, im getting on a bit!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
i spent eight hours with the staff of yorkshire bank, wolverhampton!
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
erm, i don’t know what’s coming up really. Visiting Chris for the last time in Skipton. Getting back into driving and aerobics again. Pay day. I suppose easter is about six weeks away now… that means bank holidays, yay!
5. What’s the last movie you watched on dvd?
The last movie i watched was dirty dancing, although that was my old video copy… last DVD i watched was an episode of Peep Show
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
erm, something from Chris during my lunch hour… i forget what it said now, just asking how my day was going i think
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
The remaining Warwick crowd the other weekend… at least i think it was them… i couldn’t really make much out other than a lot of screaming / loud music!
10. Would you rather call or text?
Depends. Generally text, cos i don’t really like talking to people on the phone. But Chris is the exception. Sometimes only a call will do.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I believe i was actually asleep. Chris made me go to bed slightly earlier than normal cos i was so tired i was almost falling asleep while talking to him on the phone!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced
13. When was the last time you saw your MUM?
About 2 hours ago, she’s downstairs!
14. What colour are your eyes?
Blue, with greeny bits in them
16. What are you wearing right now?
my grey warwick hoody, navy trackies, and stripey socks!
17. What is your favourite Christmas song?
hmm, it’s gota be Slade, although Wham and Mariah Carey are strong faves too
18. Where is your favourite place to be?
In bed. Looking out to sea. In Chris’ car. In Chris’ arms. Sat in the rocking chair in our kitchen! Warwick union.
19. Where is your least favourite place to be?
The strong room at work, it’s smelly and creepy! Waiting for the bus.
20. Africa-New Zealand-Japan?
haven’t been to any of them, but would like to visit all 3
21. What do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Hopefully married, settled in our own home with little kiddies… if i can convince Chris!!
22. Do you tan or Burn?
burn unfortunately. It’s a sad business. I tan afterwards!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
erm, i don’t know. The monsters from under the bed. Ghosts. Nasty robber men. Fire.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Mark being himself at work today
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
three i think, plus two portables
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. What do you wear to bed?
PJ’s – i love them! Depends whether im with chris or not!
29. What colour are your sheets?
actual sheets are pale blue
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What is your favorite season?
32. What do you like about autumn?
33. What do you like about winter?
34. What do you like about the summer?
warmth, sunshine, tanning opportunities, holidays, my birthday, longer days, lighter evenings, everything!
36. How many counties have you lived in?
hmm, two i suppose, West Midlands and Warwickshire
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Wolverhampton, Coventry (campus), Kenilworth
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet or jazzy socks
39. Are you a social person?
depends, with my friends then yes, otherwise no, im very shy! unless there’s alcohol involved!
40. What was the last thing you ate?
a combination of haribo and dairy milk, some things never change!
42. What is your favourite ice cream?
lots of ben and jerrys and haagen daaz varieties… strawberry cheesecake, cookies and cream, pralines and cream, phish food, cherry garcia… i could go on!
43. What is your favourite dessert?
i love puddings!! mums plum crumble and custard, apple pie, cheescake, cherry pie, mmm lots!
45. What kind of jam do you like on your Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich?
um, maybe not??
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes i do
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
not as many as i did now im at work, probably about 5 pints i think
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Orange juice, or coffee. Tea when i get to work
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The right side. Apparently i have a habit of taking over the middle too….
52. Do you know how to play poker?
53. Do you like to cuddle?
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
i dont think so?? apparently chris is addicted to me, if that counts??
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
57’s missing too…
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
don’t think so
59. Do you want kids?
yes, not for a good few years, but yes definitely
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
i dont think so
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
For swimming, then a pool, but i love looking at the ocean, and paddling obviously!
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
65. Do you prefer manual or automatic?
i’ve never driven an automatic
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
hmm, well im saving everything i can at the mo, most of my money has been spent on boozy nights out or big shops in Boots i think! i like the odd treat… i bought the Feeling album today, woo
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
no, i wear my ring everyday, but not overnight
68. What is your favourite TV show?
Friends, Men Behaving Badly, Peep Show, No Angels, Teachers, Footballers Wives
69. Can you roll your tongue?
I think so?
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
hmm, interesting… probably Raj / Charlie / Mark at work at the mo
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
maybe… well yes of course! I think you could describe chris as a stuffed animal couldn’t you?? :-P
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
erm, the tune that plays… i dont know what its called, its not a downloaded song, its just the best one from the options when i had it
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little
probably. Ive still got my tiny red wellies on top of my wardrobe, they are seriously cute!
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
hmm, red…. probably those wellies actually, random!
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Yes, i was brought up going on caravan holidays, i turn the water off when i clean teeth and shower, otherwise we’d run out!!
76. Do you sleep with your cupboard/wardrobe doors open or closed?
shut, but i sometimes left my ken house ones open, in fact i usually left those open, weird
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
hmm, probably bees… tough one
78. Do you like someone?
I like quite a lot of people!
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
tomato or BBQ
80. Have you ever written a love letter?
i dont think so
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
of course not
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
from the way dad shouts at me while im learning to drive with him, you would have thought so… but no!
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
amazingly not… as you may have guessed i can’t drive yet!
84. What is your usual bedtime?
since i got my job at YB, i usually put my light out around the midnight mark. At uni, average bed time was 3 ish. How times change.
85. What was the last book you read?
the last one i finished was Now We Are Six by AA Milne! Currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird
86. Do you read the newspaper?
if we have one in the house, i look through the Express and Star, but thats it, sorry
87. Do you read any magazines?
i dont buy any regularly, i read whatevers left in the staffroom… Heat mostly
89. Do you watch soap operas?
not anymore. I’ve gone through spells of Corrie, EastEnders and Neighbours, but i never watch them anymore
90. Do you dance in the car?
sometimes! and sing, obviously… i’m a full blown in-car entertainment system!
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
The Ken House group: Me, Amy H, Laura and Shed… pictured in the union on the night of my last exam at uni
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
ISAs… to remind me to update my sales targets sheets with the ISA leads i got today
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
i dont do candles
95. What is your favorite board game?
Cluedo and Monopoly
96. What are your favorite pair of shoes?
My new sexy boots. Or the jazzy gold shoes i bought to wear on my 21st birthday!
97. Was your first kiss good or bad?
Good i think… i can’t really remember specifics, lol mucho alcohol was involved!
98. Who was your favourite teacher in high school?
Miss Goss, absolute star!
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
the longest was probably a week at Coven camp with school… actually was that a week?? otherwise its a long weekend at carno or shell island with the family
100. Who was the last person to give you butterflies?