Procrastin… Procrast… um… avoiding work
Looking for an excuse to avoid work for an hour or two? Here are my top 5 tips (that I’ve been putting to good use this afternoon):
1) Create an iTunes “Revision” playlist adding a number of albums then choosing which tracks best suit your work ethic. Wasted a good hour at least just listening to tracks and deciding which would best “help” me work.
2) Clean your room. Yes I know this isn’t fun but let’s be fair, neither is revision and at least I have a tidy room now, a much better “working environment”.
3) Read the BBC website section of your choice. My favourite is usually the sports section.
4) Find and read a webcomic. I’ve read Penny Arcade for quite a while and through them found a link to a great comic called Sam and Fuzzy which has taken up most of my morning. Seriously, this is good stuff and I’ve not stopped giggling all morning, I think my house mate is worried about me.
5) Blog. Doesn’t matter what, anything and everything is worth a blog, even something as useless as tips on how not to revise.