Yet another wate of time!
Writing about web page /cooperl/entry/oh_the_joys/
Writing about an entry you don't have permission to view
- How many keys are on your keychain?
17. But on counting them have realised that I don’t know what half of them unlock!
- What curse word do you use the most?
- Do you own an iPod?
- What time is your alarm clock set for?
6:50… but it’s a CD alarm clock and I usually end up listening to the whole CD before I get out of bed!
- How many suitcases do you own?
- Do you wear flip–flops even when it’s cold outside?
- Where do you buy your groceries from?
Morrisons, Sainsburys, Lidl, Aldis depending on my mood and current bank balance!
- Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
- What was the last movie you watched?
Flight Plan (Jodie Foster). Rented it without knowing what it was about.. but great film!
- Do any of your friends have children?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
A Ferrari, and maybe a little runabout for the missus.
- Has anyone ever called you lazy?
All the time!
- Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Does alcohol count?
- What CD is currently in your CD player?
Queen, “News of the World”
- Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
- Has anyone told you a secret this week?
That would be telling….
- When was the last time someone hit on you?
Wouldn’t like to say.. my wife might read this…
- What did you have for dinner?
- Do you wear hoodies often?
- Can you whistle?
- Have you ever participated in a protest?
Don’t think so…..
- Who was the last person to call you?
(checks phone) It was a wrong number!
- What is your favourite ride at an amusement park?
Gotta be a decent roller coaster!
- Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I’m sure they do….. but that’s ok because I talk about them behind their backs!
- What area code are you in right now?
- Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes. And still do!
- How big is your local mall?
Big enough to fit all the shops in.
- How many siblings do you have?
One, a brother, currently living in the US.
- Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Depends how much I’ve had to drink…
- What is your biggest regret?
Life’s too short to have regrets…
- When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Hmmm…. been a while. That’s not good….
- What movie do you know every line to?
Star Wars (A New Hope). Highlander.
- Do you own any band t–shirts?
Loads from my teenage years… whole drawer full that I never wear but can’t bring myself to throw away.
- When was your last plane ride?
Coming back from Finland after spending New Year there….
- How many chairs are at your dining room table?
4, although one of them spends most of its life in the bedroom.
- Do you read for fun?
Don’t have time for fun. Ooops… I mean don’t have time to read!
- Can you speak any languages other than English?
French, German, Italian, Russian to varying degrees (none fluent!)
- Do you do your own dishes?
No, but I do load the dishwasher.
- What colour is your bedroom painted?
Sort of a dark pink sort of colour.
- Have you ever cried in public?
- Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
- Which do you make, wishes or plans?
Plans, but the plans usually turn into wishes.
- Are you always trying to learn new things?
Trying, but not usually succeeding!
- Do you shower on a daily basis?
- Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
- Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Depends on what I want to get out of the first date? :) No, seriously, depends on how enlightened the female in question is.
- Can you skip rocks?
- Have you ever been to Jamaica?
No. What kind of a question is that?
- What to snack on at the movie theatres?
The classic… popcorn. But sweet not salted.
- Who was your favourite teacher?
Mr. Hoare… great teacher but daft as a bat. He could do John Cleese funny walks perfectly.. and often did.
- Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
- What is the weather like?
Warm and overcast.
- Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Would consider it.. at least you’d have something to read if the sex got boring.
- Do you have an online journal?
- What was your favourite class in high school?
- Do you enjoy travelling via airplanes?
Do it so often it’s just another form of transport. Also depends on the airline.
- What personality trait is a must–have in your preferred gender?
- Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
No, I’m far too shallow for that.
- When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Couple of weeks ago (on my office floor after the Sports Fed Ball!)
- What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Guiness or a good bottle of red wine.
- Does your closest Starbucks have a drive–thru?
I doubt it!
- Do you like your living arrangement?
- What is your mother’s hometown?
Hmmm… I should know this…. errrr….. but then I did forget her birthday last week! :(
- How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
More than I usually get!
- Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes, but often it’s nothing special.
- What was the last thing to scare you?
This morning… going into the car park I accidently put the car in reverse instead of first and nearly went into the car behind (it’s a new car… and although it beeps when you put it in reverse I had my music on too loud to hear!)
- Are your days full and fast–paced?
- Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class?
All the time!
- What is your favourite fruit?
- Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Why would I want to do that?!
- How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Thirty something…. (I’ve reached that age when you have to calculate your age whenever you’re asked!)
- Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Only other peoples!
- Do you believe in life on other planets?
Yes. But don’t believe any intelligent life has decided to visit this insignificant lump of rock.
- Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Where? I guess that’s a “no” then….
- Who was the last person to piss you off?
The neighbours. They insist on getting up at some god-awful time in the morning and sitting in the garden talking.
- Do you believe that God has a gender?
I don’t believe she exists.
- What was the last thing you ate?
A jaffa cake! :)
- Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Depends on what I’m doing with them!
- What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
I don’t think I ever had… although as a small child I used to set traps for witches… never caught one though.
- How did your parents pick your name?
From the looks of mine and my brothers they stuck pins into the New Testament….
- Do you like mustard?
- What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
“Some days you’re the pigeon, some days you’re the statue” (courtesy of Dilbert)
- Would you ever sky dive?
Only if pushed out of a plane (in which case sky diving is better than the alternative)
- Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
- What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Bill Murray in “Groundhog Day”!
- Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
Loads. Sold some too… amazing what junk some people will pay good money for!
- What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
I’m worried that it coud be mine? :p
- Do you enjoy giving hugs?
I prefer receiving them…..
- Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Lol. Maybe 20 years ago!
- Do you own a digital camera?
- If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?
Flattered, but worried that they may turn into a psycopathic stalker if I say no.
- What celebrities have you been compared to?
Jon Bon Jovi is the most common, also Christopher Lambert and for some reason “the evil guy from Ghostbusters”.... could be worse I guess! I’d hate to be compared to someone like Peter Beardsley….
- Who is your favourite Star Wars character?
Princess Leia (gold bikini).. see comment on being shallow previously.
- Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call but never do?
No, because I do it all the time.
- What books, if any, have made you cry?
- Do you think you’re attractive?
Well something seems to work….
- What are you allergic to?
- Are you a jealous person?
- What’s your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Depends on whether that’s a question or a proposition…..
- Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
- If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
My parents thought I was going to be a girl and already had ‘Elizabeth’ ready… another clue to their bible pin cushion hobby….