The Joy of Procrastination
Things I have today in order to escape revision-ness;
1. Cleaned kitchen. By this I mean bleach sinks and floor, clean all work surfaces and cupboard doors, clean out fridge. Time wasted; 180 mins.
2. Hoovered. Time wasted; 10 mins (Jimbo came and asked me if I could do it at another time as he was trying to revise).
3. Changed hoover bag. Time wasted; 40 mins (took me quite a while to work it out).
4. Cleaned bathroom. Time wasted; 20 mins.
5. Did washing. Time wasted; 10 mins.
6. Ironed. Time wasted; 20 mins.
7. Texted Andy. Several times about totally pointless things. Time wasted; 7 1/2 mins.
8. Got angry as Andy was teaching and so couldn't reply. Time wasted; 4 mins.
9. Dowloaded ringtones from internet for new phone. Time wasted; 90 mins (have to listen to them all first in order to assess which ones are truly wanted).
10. General dossing about on said internet for 'useful' things. Time wasted; 2 1/2 HOURS.
11. Remembering this time last year when it was my 6 month anniversary with Andy. And the picnic in Jephson Gardens we had to celebrate. Time wasted; 10 mins.
12. Contemplating what to do for 18 month anniversary with Andy tomorrow. Time wasted; 40 mins (and the best I could come up with was a picnic. On my bedroom floor.).
13. Played with sparkly new phone. Took pictures of everything. Time wasted; 10 mins.
14. Added to blog. Time wasted; 20 mins.
15. Listened to The Eclection. Obviously paramount to listen and support boyfriend. Andrew is actually incredibly good on the radio. He has the voice for it. Also listen on wednesday at 7. Time wasted; 60 mins.
TOTAL TIME WASTED; Over 11 hours.
TIME UNTIL EXAMS START; 17 days.