OK, I know money is not something that's really discussed on blogs, but I thought I'd try and find out what people's views were, so here's a few questions to get started on:
- What do you spend most of your money on?
- What should a student loan be used for?
- Do you spend other people's money differently to your own (i.e if your parents give you money)?
- What do you dislike spending money on?
- What is the minimum amount of money you could live off, per year?
- Do you wish you had more money?
- If you had more money, what would you do with it?
- What do you hope to earn once you graduate?
- …give money away regularly?
- …give money to charity?
- …not give money to certain people/causes 'on principle'?